COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION BY GM
When you indicate that you would like to receive more information about GM and its products, services or offers, your name, address, city, state, zip code, email address and telephone number will be provided to GM. In addition, if you buy or lease a GM vehicle from this GM dealer, the dealer may share information about your vehicle purchase (such as vehicle identification number (VIN), make, model, model year, date of purchase or lease and service history) with GM as the vehicle manufacturer in accordance with this dealership’s privacy statement provided below. For more information about how GM uses your information, please visit https://www.gm.com/privacy.
INFORMATION DIRECTED TO THIS GM DEALER FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
When you indicate that you would like to receive more information about this GM dealer and its products, services or offers, your name, address, city, state and zip code, email address and telephone number is collected by this GM dealer and treated in accordance with this GM dealer’s privacy statement.
When you complete a credit application on this site, the information you submit will be transferred by GM to this GM dealer and to the financial institutions listed on the credit application to allow such financial institutions to evaluate your credit eligibility on behalf of this GM dealer. The information you provide on your credit application will not be retained, stored or used by GM other than to transfer such information to this GM dealer and such financial institutions. The information you provide on your credit application will be treated in accordance with this GM dealer’s and such applicable financial institution(s)’ privacy statements. Please review this GM dealer’s privacy statement and the financial institutions’ privacy statement for more information on their respective privacy practices.
Cookies placed or recognized on your computer’s website browser by third-party advertising companies on this or other websites are used in conjunction with web beacons at this website to evaluate online advertising or to tailor promotions and other marketing messages to you.
At this time, this website does not currently honor do no track signals from a website browser. However, you may refuse or delete cookies. Please refer to your browser Help instructions to learn more about cookies and other technologies and how to manage their use. If you elect to refuse or delete cookies, you will need to repeat this process if you use another computer, or change browsers. If you choose to decline cookies, some of the functionality of a website may be impaired.
This website adheres to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising (www.AboutAds.info). If you do not wish to receive personalized advertising or content from us while visiting this website, you may click on the AdChoices icon located at the bottom of the web site page or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Opt-Out page www.AboutAds.info/choices.
Opting out of relevant advertising will not opt you out of all advertising, but rather only those advertisements that are personalized to you based on your interests and browsing activities.
This website may contain links to third-party sites not controlled by GM or covered by this Privacy Statement, such as those belonging to an independent product review site (i.e. Kelly Blue Book). We recommend that you check the Privacy Statement of other sites you visit before providing any personal information on those other sites.
CHANGES TO THESE PRIVACY POLICIES OR STATEMENTS
In connection with your transaction, Capital Cadillac HUMMER may obtain information about you as described in this notice, which we will handle as stated in this notice.
1. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
--Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
--Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and;
--Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
2. We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services or other functions on our behalf or other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may make such disclosures about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer.
3. We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer, to non-affiliated third parties, as permitted by law. For example, we may disclose information in response to a subpoena or to comply with a requirement of a government agency or regulator.
4. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to our employees, agents, and subcontractors who need to know this information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
5. Capital Cadillac HUMMER, as a matter of corporate policy, does not sell our customer information to outside parties.