In connection with your transaction, Capital Cadillac HUMMER may obtain information about you as described in this notice, which we will handle as stated in this notice.
1. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
--Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
--Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and;
--Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
2. We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services or other functions on our behalf or other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may make such disclosures about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer.
3. We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer, to non-affiliated third parties, as permitted by law. For example, we may disclose information in response to a subpoena or to comply with a requirement of a government agency or regulator.
4. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to our employees, agents, and subcontractors who need to know this information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
5. Capital Cadillac HUMMER, as a matter of corporate policy, does not sell our customer information to outside parties.